Here's everything we talked about this week:
- Nokia's back from the dead with new phone licensing deal
- Google Assistant is here to take on Siri
- Apple invests $1 billion in the Uber of China
- Scott Santens on universal basic income
- The road to superintelligence: what it's like to be standing in front of an AI revolution
- Theranos voids two years worth of blood tests
Did you enjoy this week's podcast? It means the world to us if you leave a review, so please take the time to drop one here. Any questions, comments or criticism? Hit us up on Twitter on @ow or @jedgar directly, or via the @chargedtech account!