Here’s everything you need to know this week:
- Facebook murders clickbait – causing publishers to panic
- Blendle, the only solution to paying for journalism?
- Jet.com in talks to be acquired by Walmart
- Instagram Stories, the company’s Snapchat clone
- The new Orkut, hello.com
- Uber merges with Didi in China
Book club: The Fifteen Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C Maxwell (Recommended by John – let us know what you think!)
Ultra secret super Slack channel for Charged Podcast listeners! It’ll be quiet at first, but we’d love to hang out with you.
Did you enjoy this week’s podcast? It means the world to us if you leave a review, so please take the time to drop one here.
Want us to answer a question on the podcast, or have something to share? Tweet us both by clicking right here, or send us an email and we’ll hit you back as soon as we can!