Everything you need to know from this week’s podcast:
- Uber’s own self-driving cars are hitting the road in Pittsburgh this month
- The demise of Gawker - here’s the final post
- Facebook’s new app is for teens only
- Why does nobody want to buy Lyft?
- New York had to hire ambassadors to teach people to use the Wi-Fi
We also have a cyberspace hangout now – in Slack. If you want to join, just head here and type in your email address. We’re not sharing this beyond the podcast for now, so it’s a small community, but we’d love to chat!