We’re back in full swing for 2017, but things aren’t going so great for technology. Here’s all the relevant links, as well as topics in order, for this week’s podcast:
- A quick chat about Airpods, and whether you should get them or not
- Google AMP, and why it’s not so good for the web
- APFS comes to the iPhone (and it’s a huge deal)
- Apple joined an AI consortium for the first time, so its scientists can speak publicly
- 3DTV is officially, finally, dead
- How Facebook is trying to kill Snapchat this week
- The doomsday clock has moved forward
- Xiaomi’s front man, Hugo Barra, has joined Facebook as head of VR
- A quick chat about net neutrality, and why you should care
- And something positive: Stem cell treatment cured babies of Leukemia
Thanks so much for listening! Did you enjoy the podcast? We’d love to hear what you liked.
Please leave us a comment on Soundcloud, or a review on iTunes. It helps us more than you think – if you’d prefer to get in touch you can reach us at this address – we love to chat, so don’t be shy.