How is it February already? Well, we’re here for you – this week on the podcast we get down into the dirt on these topics:
- Snapchat’s S1 filing is official
- Facebook is scared of being kicked out of the app store, so it’s been intentionally crashing your app to test your loyalty
- Oculus lost a $500 million lawsuit for copying code
- Slack’s moving into the enterprise, and could it make it into the Fourtune 500?
- This insanely addictive game is like a Silicon Valley simulator
How about a book club this week? We’ve got you: John recommends “Why Nations Fail” which examines what elements lead countries to fall apart, or just fail in general. Apparently it’s a great, but heavy read.
Do you enjoy Charged? Your comments, reviews and ratings go a LONG way.