A bumper episode for you this week! Our special guest is DigitalOcean CEO, Ben Uretsky.
We’ve got a ton of topics, and many of them are intertwined. Here’s what you need to know:
- John gives an overview of his company, Stae
- Cloudflare had a huge security issue this week called Cloudbleed
- Susan Fowler’s blog, which details Uber’s toxic work environment
- More details on Uber’s toxic and aggressive environment in the New York Times
- Leaked Uber audio: “We have a systematic problem”
- DeviantArt was acquired by WIX
- Google’s Perspective API can moderate your comments for you
- Uber’s being sued by Google for stealing self-driving car schematics
- Amazon is using the first amendment right to avoid giving Echo data to police
- Google’s mandating a new messaging app for Android
Hey, did you enjoy this week’s episode of Charged? Your comments, reviews and ratings go a LONG way.