Let’s cut to the chase: this is a full-on episode with lots of topics. Here’s everything you need to get clicking on:
- Apple’s next big thing: Augmented Reality
- Apple’s new Clips app
- BigscreenVR, an app that lets you use your desktop in Virtual Reality
- Uber crashed a self-driving car
- Uber’s self-driving car statistics reveal… not good things
- Uber’s president resigned, effective immediately, because he disagrees with the company
- Twitter might build a subscription service
- The USA is going to sell your browsing history
- Medium debuts paid subscriptions
- Glitch collaborative coding and learning!
Phew, that’s a lot of links!
Hey, did you enjoy this week’s episode of Charged? Your comments, reviews and ratings go a LONG way.
Please leave us a comment on Soundcloud, or a review on iTunes. It helps us more than you think – if you’d prefer to get in touch you can reach us at this address – we love to chat, so don’t be shy.