It's been a big week for the news, mostly dominated by Uber, but with a bunch of other interesting topics. Here's the links you need to get clicky on!
- Inside Travis Kalanack's final few hours as CEO
- Some Uber employees really want Travis back
- Amazon's apparently made a $9 billion offer for Slack
- Amazon just acquired Whole Foods' grocery chain for $13 billion
- Read about the insane Ethereum flash crash, and how some people lost thousands
- Silicon Valley women go on the record, saying VCs sexually harassed them
As always, thanks a ton for listening to the podcast. We appreciate it! If you don't see a link here, it was probably an innocent case of forgetting it! Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thoughts, or topics you want us to talk about.
Hey — did you enjoy this episode? Can you do us two favors? Send us a quick review on iTunes! We'll love you forever, and it helps us out big-time in spreading the word.
Until next week,
John and Owen