NOTE: This episode was recorded on 28 February, 2020. As the global situation of COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly, some content in this episode is likely out of date already and some content was edited out post-recording to correct that. Please turn to your local government and health officials for the latest information!
- Owen fed Mika (or at least tried to) with an IoT device,
- $ZOOM Shares Double Amid Coronavirus Concerns. But Investors Mistakenly Bet on the Wrong Company,
- Shopify joins the Libra Association,
- iPad trackpad rumors,
- Our new moon,
- Activision pulls out of GeForce Now, and
- Live plow map for Toronto: PlowTO.
- Join us in Discord and leave us a voice message!